Do you suffer from painful menstruation cycles, fertility challenges, or uterine irregularities? Yoni cleanses may be a great solution for you! Yoni steaming, also known as vaginal steaming, is a practice in which a woman allows the warmth of herbal steam to permeate the exterior of her vagina. This practice is respected by healers around the globe; however, only recently has it become a holistic health trend in our modern culture. Today, a growing number of women are experiencing the physical and emotional benefits of the yoni steaming treatment because it offers a gently and effectively cleanses while toning and revitalizing your feminine center.
Silhouette’s Cafe has partnered up with a company renown for their carefully crafted blend to bring to you the highest quality of herbal blend for your yoni cleanses. This pack comes with a brochure with details of the treatment.
This herbal blend contains a unique ratio of:
- Mugwort: Fights infection through its antibiotic and antifungal properties, balances female hormones and stimulates the production of hormones that help to maintain uterine health. Mugwort also protects the uterus from abnormalities like ulcers and tumors, and helps stimulate menstrual discharge and
- ease cramping.
- Rosemary: An aromatic and antimicrobial herb, rosemary treats bacterial infection, speeds wound healing, and stimulates menstruation.
- Yarrow: Astringent, tones and cleanses, yarrow is great for regulating menstrual flow, treating ovarian cysts and supporting overall uterine health.
- Partridge berry: Revered as a wonderful herb for the female reproductive system, partridge berry treats infertility, regulates menstrual cycles and helps decrease severe menstrual pain.
- Motherwort: Astringent, tones and cleanses, motherwort strengthens and relaxes uterine muscles, eases uterine cramping, and may help treat uterine fibroids. Motherwort also helps to tone the uterus.
- Lavender: One of the most relaxing herbs we have, lavender is antimicrobial, supports healing, and promotes menstrual flow.
- Calendula: Soothes and aids in the healing of scar tissue, vaginal tears, or hemorrhoids.
- Rose Petals: A relaxing, uplifting and astringent herb that smells delightful, and softens the skin.
Certified Organic Ingredients
Silhouette’s Cafe ensures that our blend is only of the highest quality herbs. These ingredients are certified organic through Oregon Tilth Certified Organic, which is fully accredited by the USDA National Organic Program.
The Benefits of Yoni Steam
For millennia, women have shared this knowledge among one another, inspiring each other to connect with, love and heal our bodies. In fact, as a young girl in Jamaica, I remember observing my mother stooped over a basin full of hot water soon after my little sister was born. Now, as an adult with a daughter of my own, I am truly understanding the myriad of benefits that can be obtained from the yoni steam.
- Significantly reduce pain, bloating and exhaustion associated with menstruation.
- Decrease menstrual flow as well as reduce dark purple or brown blood at the onset or end of menses.
- Regulate irregular or absent menstrual cycles.
- Increase fertility, especially when combined with other alternative practices
- Speed healing and tone the reproductive system after birth.
- Treat uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse & endometriosis.
- Assist with the repair of a vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-section scar.
- Assist with the healing of hemorrhoids.
- Treat chronic vaginal/yeast infections, and works to maintain healthy odor.
- Relieve symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain during intercourse.
- Detoxify the womb and remove toxins from the body.
- Release stored emotions and tap into the energy that is our creative potential.
Our Yoni Steam
Silhouette’s Cafe has partnered up with a company renown for their carefully crafted blend which includes the
highest quality, aromatic, toning and healing herbs available, including Rosemary, Mugwort, Motherwort, Yarrow, Partridge Berry, Calendula, Lavender, and Rose Petals.
All herbs are Certified Organic, fairly traded and kosher.
It is not recommended to steam if you have an IUD or during menstruation. Do not do a yoni steam if you are pregnant (or think you might be).
Yoni Steaming Works By Supporting Your Body Through Its Natural Processes
Many reproductive challenges such as menstrual cramps and infertility are caused when there is an excess buildup of the uterine lining which was not shed in the previous cycles. Because this material is built up over time, the uterus and the muscles around it work excessively hard to shed it, often causing pain and fatigue. A yoni steam works by applying gentle heat, as well as moisture that carries medicinal plant oils, to the exterior tissues of the vagina (the tissue referred to as the vulva). The warmth and moisture increase circulation to the vulva, causing it to swell and expose the inner labial mucus membranes. These tissues are very porous and absorbent, allowing the bloodstream to pick up the medicinal oils and carry them into the inner reproductive system, including the uterus. There, they work to help the uterus cleanse and release what is built up in its lining, ensuring that the next cycle is easy and pain-free, helping an egg to implant, and reducing other uterine abnormalities. The result is a healthier, more pleasant cycle and a more connected woman.
Yoni Cleanse At Home
A yoni steam is a simple and accessible practice for any woman to do at home. It involves placing a pot of hot water and aromatic herbs under a seat with a hole in it, disrobing from the waist down, and sitting over the steam for about 30 minutes while the steam gently permeates the skin.
Yoni Steaming Will Change Your Life, As It Has For Thousands Of Women
Yoni steaming will really change the way you feel. Women experience life-changing benefits as a result of yoni steaming, and you can do it from the comfort of your own home.
For you at home yoni cleanse, you will need a pot that can fit in your toilet. This will be used specifically for your routine yoni cleanse and two towels: a large thick towel and an average size one. You will be sitting for about 30 minutes, so this is a great time to just get reconnected with your body. Diffusing essential oils while listening to meditative music is recommended. You may also find solace in sitting in absolute silence.
- Bring water to a boil
- Add Yoni Herbal Blend
- Put average size towel under the lid of towel (this will be used to keep some of the steam off your legs)
- Sit with the larger towel covering your lower body so that the steam can permeate the exterior of your vagina
Yoni Steam Will Change Your Life!
Yoni steaming is about more than uterine health, and it is certainly more than a beauty treatment. The practice brings a reconnection to the female body and to the wisdom of plant medicine. It is an opportunity for women to celebrate and cherish our bodies, and learn to enjoy our wombs as the beautiful, sacred center from which we radiate our capacity to change the world. Yoni steaming is also about women taking back ownership of our personal health, and utilizing our intuition, as well as gifts from the Earth, to support and nourish our well-being. This is also about trusting the wisdom of generations of women, elevating their perspectives as not only valid but integral to our health.
Happy health. Happy healing.
“I recommend vaginal steams in my practice regularly for a variety of reasons, including fertility support, vaginal dryness during menopause and nursing, menstrual irregularities and postpartum support. I believe that they are safe when used correctly and can be a helpful adjunct to conventional medical therapies.”
— Dr. Rebecca Cohen
“Every woman should do a Yoni Steam!!! Once you do, it will become part of your routine.”
Cite: Soul Vibrance